Hello!! there everyone,
Thanks for stopping by..... today I have created a vintage Christmas Card
Couture Creations beautiful new papers,Vintage Rose paper collection and
Vintage rose die cuts designed by Denise Boddey.
Here is step by step on how I made this very simple card using the
wonderful products from Couture Creations.
1. Cover cardstock with Vintage Rose paper collection ink edges with ink pad.
3. Cut one - Vintage rose Postale Squares C0724041
with the Vintage Rose paper collection , also cut a small vintage image.
4. Cut the centre piece in half, as per photo below.
Then join them together overlapping them until the ridge on the top and bottom meet.
Then Adhere vintage image on top
5. Using the Couture Creations 2 way glue pens -
this glue pen is so fabulous for glueing down all those fine intricate die cuts
to your card or page.
7. Cut up the leaves of the Merry little christmas - Holly Branch Flourish C0723916 and adhere on to the right hand side of card, as shown in photo.
Over lapping them as shown.
and then add
on the holly leaves and flowers
Adding two Imaginairum Designs chipboards on each corner.
for all the latest updates from Couture Creations.
Thanks for looking
Cheers Adriana xx:)