Friday, March 4, 2011

Special Memories

I have been asked by a friend to make a Special Book for keeping Photos, bits and pieces of her lovely Grandmother. She was very special to her and wanted to give something to her mother, which will be past on to generations to come. Her Nan was 86 years old. She loved to sew, make things with her hands. She did china painting, and her last love of craft was making china dolls.
Here is photo of the cover of the book.




Whether you paint, sew, draw or knit. Whether you sell you craft, give away as gifts or keep for someone special to have one day, every piece you create is a piece of yourself, created from the heart. I found this quote

"If I create from the heart, nearly everything works; if from the head almost nothing."
by KIRK WASSELL.

This is so true every piece of a scrapbooking layout or card or canvas I make comes from my heart. I love making, creating and it is a part of your creative journey. I also made her this sympathy card from my heart.


Thanks for looking. Love Adriana *X*

No comments: