Monday, March 26, 2012

Little Primrose collection - Kaisercraft

Just a quick post today,
I am very lucky to have been asked to create items  for the 
Kaisercraft Store here in Adelaide, situated on Unley Road

The lovely manager of the store, Kylie has been kind to let me 
have some of the newest ranges to create with.
Here is a few of my projects using 
 "Little Primrose collection".

Some cards, and a Party decorating items.
enjoy the look,.......feel inspired....










banner - which you can put your childs name on it instead.

 & a  card












Thanks for looking,  Cheers Adriana XXX

6 comments:

Sandra said...

My goodness yo have been busy, the cards are lovely and the banner would make a great addition to any child's room.

Nadia Cannizzo said...

WOW these are amazing! LOVE your style and lucky you!!

Di Garling said...

These are all soooo beautiful Adriana.
Cheers Di xo

Sandie said...

Ohhh they are all gorgeous!

FiKenward said...

Beautiful cards, you know as much as I love fussy work for some reason my fave is the one you have used with the Bling Monogram, love it. But they are all gorgeous.

Eila Sandberg said...

Aren't you a lucky girl to have a KaiserCraft store on your doorstep! and even more so to have all the goodies to play with! my goodness you really have been busy, so many absolutely beautiful and pretty projects! xoxoxo