Saturday, June 29, 2013

Australian Scrapbooking Ideas - Issue 21


Hi everyone, 
Today I am super excited to show you all a special commission altered art project which are featured in the

"Australian Scrapbooking Ideas" Issue 21 
which is out now.

I have 3 altered shoes featured in this magazine, my commissioned asssignment was to alter 3 different
shoes.Today I will showcase one of them here.

I called this the
"Steampunk shoe"

Inspired by all the metal elements available around in the scrapbooking shops and inspired by the talented Finnabair (Anna Dabrowska) Her work uses heavy metal embellishments on pages and canvases. I  created this steampunk style shoe using a high heeled platform stilettos.

















All the details,materials and step by step are
 in the magazine. The shoe was a high-heeled platform stiletto shoe. I still have the other side to this shoe and I might create another different one. 


"Australian Scrapbooking Ideas" Issue 21
check it out HERE



I have another 2 more altered shoes that
I have created for the magazine and 
I will post on my 
blog
during this month.

Have a great weekend. Thanks for looking
Cheers Adriana XX :)




19 comments:

kerriegurney said...

Adriana i loved your altered shoes when i saw them in the mag and then more excited when i saw you created them ♥

Sandra said...

Adriana this shoe looks amazing, I'm not normally one for OTP things but this looks great for a girls room.

Tone-Lill said...

OMgosh ...this is "dead" gorgeous!!!
Love the shoe with all the lttle bits and bobs. Congrats on your published work :)

Lizzyc said...

This is stunning, and I just threw out a pair of my DD high heel shoes to charity this week too... eekk!!

MichelleMc said...

Oh I love this altered shoe Adriana! Absolutely marvelous!!

Jody said...

Wow! c'est un projet vraiment magnifique,
it's very very beautiful project.

Mrs Frizz said...

you steam punker you ... looks fabulous ...

Heather Jacob said...

wow wow wow this is extraordinary, stunning absolutely stunning ... love the colors you have chosen x

Lizzy Hill said...

Soooo cute! Just bought the mag today, cos my mate Sandra Scott has her 1st LO for this mag on show...she described the cover as the one with your shoe on it....easy to find:):):) Good on you, getting this gig:):):)

chanya13 said...

Wonderful!!! I love colour and design very much, hugs from Poland :)

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Gorgeous work, Adriana! Amazing, love this! :-)

Margaret Mifsud said...

Stunning project Adriana. I have the mag and your article is fabulous. Wish I still had some stilettos to work on, it would be such fun to do. Amazing work!! ox

Teresa said...

This is super cute Adrianna... love all the neat things that you put on it and WTG with the magazine too!! Congrats..

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Beautiful work!!!!!!

Unknown said...

one word:AWESOME ♥

Tracey said...

Stunning....Love it!

Janice Nicholls said...

Stunning....love the colours. x

Denise van Deventer said...

Oh my word....this is gorgeous beyond belief! Fabulous, fabulous project and that shoe is just right up my creative alley! ;-)

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Amazing work! I'm altering shoes as well. So great to find somebody doing the same!