Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Honey Chai - Kaisercraft


Hi everyone, 
is that time again to showcase 
this month's Kaisercraft paper collection
and to share my projects that 
I have created 
with the next paper collection.

This collection is called "Honey Chai"
It is a collection of very earthy tones in the papers
and there are flurry of birds, florals and butterflies.

I created a few projects, here is my
3D wall art - bird on a twig



"Living my DREAM.... Wearing my PASSION"

I do love this quote :)





I also created two layouts this is the first one
which is also featured in the
Kaisercraft Workshop Magazine - April 2014 issue
with step-by-step on how to create this simple page.
Be sure to grab your free copy
from your local scrapbooking store.


"Unique"


and my other page
I created using this paper collection.

"Smile"

so, that's all for today
thanks for looking.
have a great day
Cheers

Adriana  XX


 

9 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Beautiful pieces Adriana!! Love the wall art, so pretty and both these pages are stunning!! Beautifully done!! ox

Heather Jacob said...

so beautiful Adriana, so beautiful, a blaze of beauty and color xoxo

Denise van Deventer said...

Wow...this collection looks super! Gorgeous projects...love all those earthy tones!

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful layouts using this paper collection.. love the OTP's too!

Helen Wallace said...

Gorgeous projects Adriana....I look forward to seeing these papers :)

Jody said...

3 magnifiques projets, j'aime tout ces beaux détails utilisé sur chaque projet.

Amanda Baldwin said...

Gorgeous, as always, Adriana! Such divine creations! :-)

Lizzy Hill said...

Ooooh! Nice collection - you really make the papers sing! I especially love that 'flower' page...soooo pretty!!!!

Gayle Price said...

All such beautiful projects Adriana !! I do especially love the 3D wall art tho, it's amazing. xx