Hi there everyone, Adriana here today and I am sharing a project
I created for Couture Creations. It is a
3 piece Vintage Wall hanging Home Decor piece.
Created with the new diecuts from the Couture Creations
I will demonstrate how I created just one of these panels, but
to complete the entire project you have to create 3 panels.
Materials REQUIRED for EACH PANEL -
Cut 2 Large Scallop Rectangle diecuts
(one from paper and one from light chipboard)
Cut 1 Medium Scallop Rectangle from cardstock -
all of these cut with the Nesting Scallop Rectangle dies
Cut 1 small plain Nesting Rectangle dies with cardstock.
Cut 1 Picture Frame & Tag DIes from The Metricon collection with cardstock.
1. Adhere together, the 2 large scallop rectangle diecuts with doubled side tape.
2. Layer the Medium Scallop Rectangle diecut on top with 3D Dots
3. Layer the Plain rectangle diecut on top with 3D Dots
4. Adhere a Vintage photo or image inside
5. Decorate each panel with clusters of
Cut with some green card stock and adhere some mini roses.
Attach each panel with Jump rings, as shown.
To hang your project - Decorate at the top with Seam binding ribbon.
Adhere some Pink blush Couture Creations Gemstones
on the frames
Here is another photo of the completed project.