Tuesday, January 6, 2015

"Blue Bay" paper collection - Kaisercraft


Hi everyone, 
and thanks for stopping by today, 

Today, I have just a very quick post detailing
the latest paper collection from Kaisercraft.

Showcasing one of the January paper collections, 
 "Blue Bay" 
I love this paper range, with earthy, rustic
and blue tones, love the framed and
doorways images.

More details and material lists are on the Kaisercraft blog, 
along with the other amazing DT members,
please check it out HERE 

Here are my projects that I have created for my DT work at Kaisercraft
........ hope it inspires you......

My layout - "VENICE"
this photo was taken on our last family trip recently in Venice - 
I just love this place,
so much history and art, all in one place.
I was standing in San Marco Square, looking out over
the canal with all many gondolas berthed on the edges of the pavements, 
just a perfect photo. In the distance are more islands and buildings of Venice.






Here is another layout "Treasure always"
using the Kaisercraft - Capture Moments cards
- a great way to showcase many photos on one simple page.
Again using photos taking in Venice
This is great idea for a double page for your scrapbooking album.




and I also created a very simple card as well.....
the paper collection have many little windows, door frames
and picture frames.








Here is the complete range "BLUE BAY"


Have a great week  :) Thanks for looking,  Cheers Adriana  XX 


13 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Nope, nope, NOPE....lalalaaaaaalllaaaaaa...got my hand over my ears as I'm trying NOT to read your post.....& it ain't the papers...they're GORGEOUS....it's the mention of that overseas port of call that I'm ITCHING to return to, yet likely never will. VENEZIA, ma amore. siiiiiiiiiigh......OK. So, the pages are really lovely too. But that's not the point [winks!!!]....

Amanda Baldwin said...

Stunning as always Adriana! Really beautiful creating xo

Cathy McGrath said...

Sensational projects. Love them all. It's great that you are able to record your memories about your fabulous trip. Amazing work as always xx

Gayle Price said...

What beautiful pages. It's so good to see your gorgeous photos from your trip away displayed so perfectly in your pages. Especially love the gondolas. I want to say too, Adriana, thank you so much for always taking the time to comment and/ or leave messages on FB or my blog for me; I very much appreciate it, and I am going to try harder myself this year with "blog visits". xx

Helen Wallace said...

Your Venetian photos bring back such wonderful holiday memories Adriana. Beautiful photos, expertly showcased on this gorgeous range. A yummy card too, with the windows opening out - just perfect for a Venetian theme. Lovely work :D

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Beautiful projects all, Adriana! I enjoy seeing the nicely captured photos too! Kaisercraft has a lot of gorgeous collections :)

Denise van Deventer said...

Stunning projects Adriana....wow...love that 1st page and love the card...simply stunning! Beautiful work!

Cindy Gay said...

Oh that's pretty. The background mirrors the boats. Love the window on the card.

Lizzyc said...

ooo i love blue.. and these papers work wonderfully well for your travel photos.. beautiful creations, and love the windows on your card.. very creative.. have a good week!!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Stunning, stunning work Adriana!! Beautiful papers and amazing photos!! Always love your work!! ox

Heather McMahon said...

Aaaahhh, Venice! Fab photos and projects Adriana! Happy New Year to you!

Tracey said...

So pretty.....beautiful creations. These papers are gorgeous, my favorite colours too.

Mona Pendleton said...

Stunning pages Adriana! You worked magic with that wonderful collection of papers! Love all the blossoms!