Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Stamp & Die-sets - new release with Kaisercraft

Hi there everyone…today over on the Kaisercraft blog, a few of the Design Team members have created some wonderful cards using some new stamp set and Diecut sets. These stamp sets have the exact die cut to use over the stamped images. I have created with the Die & Stamp set DD913 from Kaisercraft called Watercolour Friends, teamed up with Kaisercraft ink pads. 

and here are my cards, I love the sentiments that go with these cards
and the lovely layers you can create with them.
I think I will be making a more few of these to give to friends.





all the materials list and products are on the kaisercraft blog - HERE
thanks for looking Cheers Adriana XX


2 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

Oh these are beautiful! I love all the girly details. Your friends are very lucky!

Lizzyc said...

Oh your cards look so pretty, just love the colors you have used.. love the sentiments too!