Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Let's get Cooking & Farewell


Hi there everyone, thanks for stopping by here today 
and unfortunately today I have my very last projects that I created 
for Kaisercraft. 
I want to thank Kaisercraft for everything and for their generosity. I have had the best time of my life and have loved every moment creating with such wonderful products, for the last 4 years. I have created many projects for the Kaisercraft blog, for CHA and for the Kaisercraft Workshop Magazines.


 A big hug and Thankyou to Kaisercraft and to everyone who helped me along the way. XXXX


So here are my projects, firstly I created a Recipe Book with the gorgeous rustic papers and images of the 
Kaisercraft new release papers "Bon Appetit"
These papers are fabulous for all lovers of food. I think they have a very homegrown feel to them, I love the little cherry images and the rustic country kitchen and cooking textures on all the images in this paper collection.
For today I have 2 tutorials - one on how to create your very own Recipe Book with an art Book or notebook and the other Tutorial is how to create a paper apron. This paper apron is on the cover of my Recipe book but it would look great on cards as well. 

"Recipe Book" by Adriana Bolzon




I made the cute little apron with the Bon Appetit papers and decorated it with the little Wooden Flourishes Cooking FL577








TUTORIAL ON HOW TO CREATE THIS RECIPE BOOK JUST FOLLOW THE LINK to this 



I also have a tutorial on the
creating the cute little Kitchen Apron for the cover or just perfect on a card.


Step by Step how to create a paper APRON 


Step 1. Cut card stock for the base of apron as shown below.



Step 2. Cut the top of your apron with Bon Appetit Papers slightly smaller than the base 10.5cm x 7.5cm. Cut a circle, smaller than the base also for the pocket of the apron.



Step 3. Adhere the base and top together, decorate with lace and strip of Pearls/Rhinestones, as shown below.



Step 4. Adhere pocket on top of apron with foam tape.
Attach with tape or glue some co-ordinating ribbon on top and side of apron.



Step 5. Decorate apron with stickers & wooden embellishments FL577 and 

die cut Utensils DD159.


Here is another apron that I have created for a card, 
I also added more of those cute little wooden embellishments FL577 Cooking
inside the pocket. How cute are these !!!


Another idea is to create a "Shopping List" notebook 
(this would make a great gift idea, I bought a very inexpensive notebook from a stationery store and decorated the front of it)



for my last project for today, I created more of these cute paperclip embellishments with the
BON APPETIT papers and Wooden Flourishes Cooking FL577.
These little paper clip embellishments are great for cards & books.



here are more cute little embellishments with the other paper collection this month "MADEMOISELLE" - a very vintage paper collection.


They look fabulous placed on cards and tags!!! here are some cards in which I have attached those cute paperclip embellishments on them :)

"Just Because" card by Adriana Bolzon


"THANKFUL" card by Adriana Bolzon



"HAPPY BIRTHDAY " card by Adriana Bolzon





All card Kaisercraft Products: Madamoiselle paper pad, Antique littlewooden flourishes FL577, decorative die square vintage frame DD366, white card stock, sticker sheet SS317 Mademoiselle, Collectables CT860, Rhinestone Silver SB700, Blooms Pink F658, OTHER: ribbons, sewing buttons. 




Also a big hug and thank-you to all who visit, liked and who have commented on my blog and on Facebook.


Big HUGS XXX 
 Keep on Kaiser-creating ..….. :) Adriana XXX


2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh I am a bit sad for you too, love seeing your wonderful inspiring creating using Kaisercraft products... but what a great time you have had! thank you for all the inspiration! and i know you will keep creating in new adventures!

Lizzy Hill said...

FOUR YEARS! That's a heck of a lot of creating, as their teams seem to do LOTs of projects...wow! Good on you for being on the team all that time. Your work is fabulous & really shows how varied their goodies can be used.....& here's to new scrappy adventures!!! Oh! LOOOOVE the recipe book and especially that apron, & those paper clips look amazing, too :) You do ROCK Those!!