Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Would you like a cup of TEA??



Would you like a cup of Tea????

Just popping here today with a very quick project that I have created with some fabulous projects form Artdeco Creations - Couture Creations teamed up with some Chipboards from Imaginarium Designs

I have created some paper tea cups !!!!

Using the
Artdeco Couture Creations new paper release called
and
For the handles of my paper cups, I used a chipboard flourish from the 
"Imaginarium Designs chipboard range
Long Swirly Flourish IDFL0005 - which I cut in half.










I embossed the chipboard with
Chunky Mossed Bronze MIx Embossing Powders
C0725008
I love the rough texture this embossing powder colour leaves on the 
Long Swirly Flourish IDFL0005 chipboard.





Once I created my paper cups from the Enchanted Tea Party papers 
I added the embossed "Imaginarium Designs chipboard flourishes on
the edges of the paper cup with glue, this creates my handle for the cups.

I then embossed the edges at the top of my cups.
Gold Embossing powder.
Decorating the the bottom with seam binding and flowers





I hope you have enjoy looking at my paper cups of tea filled 
with paper doilies and flowers.

Products used for my project

C0725023 Artdeco Creations Enchanted Tea Party papers pad 12x12
Chunky Mossed Bronze MIx Embossing Powders

"Imaginarium Designs Long Swirly Flourish IDFL0005

Thanks for looking
Big Hugs
Adriana XX



3 comments:

Tania said...

Oh Adriana these are oh so pretty!

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow these look amazing and so pretty! Love the doileys inside the cups and the flourish is perfect for a gorgeous handle! Beautiful creating!

Astrid Maclean said...

This looks great Adrana, so clever! Love those flourishes!