Thursday, April 20, 2017

Rambling Rose Cards

Hi there everyone, I quickly created some cards for my supply
It always handy to have a few cards ready to go when you need them
Created them with the new
Ultimate Crafts - Artdeco Creations "Rambling Rose"
paper collection was designed by the talented Australian 
designer "Sue Smyth" and it has been a fabulous collection to play with.

Here are my cards










Using the papers from the 
ULT157701 Ultimate Crafts Rambling Rose 12x12 paper pad.





Thanks for looking
Cheers and 


Big hugs Adriana XX

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh the cards are gorgeous! I must try and get some of those beautiful papers!!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow!! These cards are so gorgeous Adriana!! Love the vintage images and the pretty die cuts but. I think the butterfly card is my fave! Cannot resist a beautiful butterfly although I do love them all! Gorgeous work!! hugs xx