Monday, August 20, 2018

Hot foiling Merry Christmas Card

Hello everyone, Today I have created a very quick Christmas card
with the new release HIGHLAND CHRISTMAS, papers which are designed by Sue Symth. Here is my card and below is a video on how I created the Foiling parts of the card... check it out and be sure to subscribe so that you don't miss out on any other product reviews and tutorials from me....

Merry Christmas Card by Adriana Bolzon









Here is my tutorial Video

https://youtu.be/zCyjUFTN-n0





Couture Creations List of Materials
HIGHLAND CHRISTMAS 12x 12 paper pad CO726272
HIGHLAND CHRISTMAS Merry Christmas Hot Foil stamp CO726301
HIGHLAND CHRISTMAS  Highland Corner Hot foil stamp CO726303
Gold Matte Heat activated Gold Speckled foil CO725356
Gold Matte Heat activated Christmas Green foil CO725689
Couture Creations Champagne Pearls CO724158
***
Other materials
Poinsettia nesting die, leaf punch
Thanks for looking, 
Cheers and big hugs

Adriana XX



No comments: