Sunday, March 31, 2019

Canvas - Busy Bee

Hi there and welcome back, today a have created a special little canvas
I have called  it. "BUSY BEE"

Explore - Embrace your Journey

I had a little canvas and added some colour with spray inks
then adding some chipboards from Couture Creations,
These chipboards are Only available in Australia, though. Couture Creations have a wide range of chipboards, with each new release of paper collection, a few new released chipboards are available as these compliment the range.

The chipboard set that I have used is from the Butterfly Garden collection
it is called
"Beehive and Bees" CO726575


















The complete collection of all chipboards available from 
Couture Creations are HERE
(Unfortunately these are only available to stores in Australia)
Using Couture Creations embossing powders on top of the honeycomb chipboard and also on one of the bees. 
A list of all the embossing powders colour available from 
Couture Creations are HERE 

I also added some flowers from my stash in the my craft room
I have so so many flowers in a one big box, I have to used them. 
I hope to use 

I hope you like my little canvas....  thanks for looking in today.


***

Thanks for stopping by, 


Adriana XX







No comments: