Monday, November 18, 2019

Victor Harbour layout - Sunburnt Country Collection

Hello there everyone and welcome back to my blog,
Today I am sharing another page layout showcasing some of the new release from Couture Creations, the collection is called 
 SUNBURNT COUNTRY COLLECTION 

This collection has 12 x 12 papers, small paper pads, dies, stamps and decoupage sheets and coaster-board.

Here is my layout - 
I love travelling around the world, visiting so many beautiful places but I also think we have some amazing places here in Australia.
Today I created another page showcasing one of my favourite places that I live -
South Australia - this is a seaside town - about an hour out of Adelaide this place is called "Victor Harbour" The harbour has a rocky island consisting of granite rock, When we go there we always walk around the island - looking out for whales (in winter time) and small fairy penguins in summer time.


To create this layout , I mainly created with the papers and a few mini dies and added some chipboards from Couture Creations - for a more sea side look to my layout - I am trying so hard not to make these pages lumpy and bumpy as
this page is going to go in an album.  




















Couture Creations Products:
SUNBURNT COUNTRY COLLECTION




CO727277 12 X 12 Sunburnt Country Collection pack
CO727280 Sunburnt Country Sheet 2
CO727281 Sunburnt Country Sheet 3
CO727285 Sunburnt Country Sheet 7 
CO727284 Sunburnt Country Sheet 6
CO727273 Coaster-board - South Australia 
CO726190 Seafloor Sea Side Corners chipboard set
CO726189 Chipboard Seaside charms set
CO725862 Down by the Sea chipboard word
CDEIPL015 Card Deco Mid Blue pigment ink
CDEIPL0124 Card Deco Brown pigment ink


Thanks for looking
Cheers and big hugs

Adriana XX










2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful...

Tracey said...

Loving all your designs with this collection!