Friday, June 12, 2020

Cut & Create Dies - My Secret Love collection


Hello everyone and welcome back again
Adriana here today showcasing the 6 different  CUT & CREATE DIES sets
from the MY SECRET LOVE collection
from Couture Creations

Today I have created a video showing how to use the Cut & Create dies with the foiling machine - GOPress & Foil machine but also how to use
these dies like a normal die , through your die cutting machine.

I have also created some more cards using some of the other 
"Cut & Create" dies with and with out foiling..

Here are my sample cards ...










CO727631 Lovely Tags Cut & Create die



CO72732 Love You Cut & Create die







so here is my video showcasing the many ways you can create with
the CUT & CREATE DIES  Here is the link to the video:
https://youtu.be/dmHYUspxTIw






































Here is the list of products used for my cards 



Couture Creations Products: 
MY SECRET LOVE COLLECTION of Cut & Create Dies
CO727629 Hovering Butterfly Cut & Create die
CO727631 Lovely Tags Cut & Create die
CO727630 Reaching Fern Cut & Create die
CO72732 Love You Cut & Create die
CO727633 Lush Rose Cut & Create die
CO727634 Rose Bloom Butterfly Cut & Create die
CO727627 Be Mine sentiment stamp set
CO727601 My Secret Love - Diecut Ephemera packet
CO727587 Collection pack 12 x 12 - My Secret Love collection

CO727719 Steampunk Dreams sentiments stamp set

CO726520 Go Power and Emboss machine
CO724824 Go Cut & emboss Machine 







Cheers Adriana xx





1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

really pretty cards!!