Thursday, August 20, 2020

Art Journalling with Alcohol Inks Part #1




Hi everyone, Adriana here today and I am exploring techniques on creating wonderful backgrounds with 
Couture Creations Alcohol Inks 
on normal art journalling paper and books.  I have been playing around with Alcohol inks on Yupo paper and I also love creating in my art Journal book.  I have created a video to show you all how to create on Yupo paper and then while the inks are still wet on the Yupo paper, I place a page from my art journal (300gsm) over the top , rubbing the back and presto a unique transfer of the alcohol ink colour onto the art journalling card stock is achieved.  I love the effect... and this is now ready to be stamped, coloured or using a stencil and some texture paste over the page.

After I created my background, on my journal pages, I stamped some images with the
Mini Stamp and Die set from

SWEEPING PLAINS collection





CO727989 Sweeping Plains - Fair Dinkum Mini sentiment stamps set
CO727984 Sweeping Plains - Kookaburra Mini stamp and die set
CO727985 Sweeping Plains - Eucalyptus Mini stamp and die set









my second art journal page




I have a video of the whole process on how I created these
backgrounds in my Art Journal Book - to see the full tutorial please click HERE:
https://youtu.be/OQdSp4H7jK0





































Stay tune for Part #2 Video - this time exploring another way of using art journal pages together with an art journal that you can't remove the pages

I have lots of techniques, tips and tricks in using Alcohol inks for all your creativity. Here is a sneak peak of video Part #2 
(Scheduled for next week) be sure you follow Couture Creations on facebook page , instagram & blogger.



Until next time
Stay safe XX cheers Adriana XX 


Couture Creations Products:
CO727860 A3 Glass Mixed Media mat  
CO727337 Alcohol Blending solution
CO727321 Pistachio/Mint alcohol ink
CO727303 Butterscotch / Honey Alcohol Ink
CO727336 Teakwood/ Sienna Alcohol Ink
CO727343 Deluxe Felt Alcohol ink Applicator
CO727338 White Yupo paper A4
CO727341 White Yupo Adhesive Ink
CDEIPL031 Golden Red Pigment ink
CDEIPL016 Green Pigment ink
CDEIPL006 Navy Blue Pigment ink
CO727850 Alcohol Ink Blower
CO727343 Felt Alcohol Ink applicator
GoPress and foil machine
GoPower & emboss machine
CO727982 Sweeping Plains Koala Mini Stamp & die set
CO727984 Sweeping Plains Kookaburra Mini Stamp & die set
CO727985 Sweeping Plains Eucalyptus Mini stamp & die set







No comments: