Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Coastal Art Journal Background

 Hi everyone, Adriana here today on the Couture Creations blog with my art journal page created with the fabulous Couture Creations Alcohol Inks onto Synethic Alcohol ink paper - teamed  up with the SEASIDE GIRL collection - which is out now !!


I love creating in my art journal and this one I can add other pages to it, so I created a page with a photo of my darling daughter (a few years ago, we went to the Gold Coast, QLD, we loved walking on the beach.)

I have created a page - painting a background with the Couture Creations Alcohol Inks. I have a short video of my creating this project - It is so easy to do.
Adding some die cuts and images from the Ephemera set - and also using the STAYZ IN PLACE ink pad Chocolate Sprinkles around the edges with some of the stamp sets from this collection. 







You can view the short video on how I created the background with 
Couture Creations Alcohol Inks


































Material Lists: 
CO727372 Sepia/Mineral Alcohol Ink CO727336 Siena/Teakwood Alcohol Ink CO727299 Clear Sky Alcohol Ink CO727321 Mint Alcohol Ink CO727303 Honey Alcohol Ink CO727300 Azure Blue Alcohol Ink CO727332 Snow cap Alcohol Ink CO728329 Seaside Girl - Coral mini die & stamp CO728317 Seaside Girl - Ephemera set CO728287 Adhesive foam tabs CO728171 Stayz in Place Chocolate Sprinkles ink pad CO728178 Stayz in Place Honeycomb ink pad.

Thanks for joining me today
Cheers and big hugs XX Adriana XX









  #couturecreationsaus    



No comments: