Saturday, September 11, 2021

Joy & Happiness card with Alcohol Ink Markers

 Hello and welcome back, Adriana here today and I am sharing another project created with the YOU GO GIRL Stamp and die set together with the NEW Alcohol Ink Markers for colouring in the images.


I created a very easy to do card and tutorial on how I use the die cut of the flower die as a mask over the stamped image to create a cluster of flower and leaves without overlapping them.
See in my video how I stamped the images, coloured in the images and added some textures to my very easy to do card.... 



Colouring in the images with the 
COUTURE CREATIONS
ALCOHOL INK MARKERS 




See the full Step by Step 




























Couture Creations Materials List:
CO728382 Captivating Flower stamp & die set - YOU GO GIRL Collection
CO728380 Flexing Branch Mini Stamp & die set - YOU GO GIRL Collection 
CO728368 You Go Girl sentiments stamp set

Alcohol Ink Markers 
263 Tender Purple
230 Pink 
231 Pale Pink 
673 Dahlia 
2283 Milk Green 
358 Lake Misty Green 
350 Celadon 
120 Canaria Yellow 
155 Light Skin Colour 
0 Colourless Blending Pen

CO728475 Outline Stamp & Colour Outline Ink Pad - BLACK
CO728095 Matte Jet Black Stayz in place Ink Pad

Thanks for stopping by
you can find me at

Cheers Adriana. XX 








   #couturecreationsaus     



No comments: