Sunday, August 21, 2011

What are little boys made of ?




KAISERCRAFT SKETCH #2 AUGUST WITH HUNTER AND GATHER COLLECTION.



"What are little boys made of?
Slugs and snails and puppy dog tails
that's what little boys are made of!"

I used the "Hunter and Gather " collection of Kaisercraft
I just love the vintage colours of this range.

The photo is of my DH when he was a little boy, such a candid and cute photo.

Thanks for looking
Have a great week everyone, looks like the sun will be shining this week, in Adelaide, so enjoy it :)




4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

hi.. i love these papers for a male layout.. perfect blokey feel to them.. a cute precious photo too.. wonderful design..

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout, love all the layers with rips and tears ... fab boy page

Tracey said...

Perfect photo for these papers. Love your take on the sketch...you always have so many wonderful details.

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is such a wonderfully detailed, immensely charming page. I love the bugs (icky, but awesome! :D), birds, feathers, rope print stripe, distressing - all of it. Awesome work, my dear!

Thank you very, very much for your many lovely comments on my scrapbook blog, I sincerely appreciate your visits.

Oodles of hugs & cheerful Thursday wishes,
Jessica