Sunday, August 14, 2011

You Bloom where flowers grow

Kaisercraft August Mix it Up Challenge

Ingredients required for your layout, must include 60 % of Kaisercraft products

A Dash of timeless rubons - I used Treasures & Chandeliers
A stir of a whimsical border - I used Pink Gelato stamp around border
A Bright Fun Photo - MY DD
A sprinkle of flower Blooms - Some Flower blooms and rest from my stash

I used Kaisercraft papers P127, P606 , P358, P 683 and just a grey cardstock for backing.

I think I got carried away with all the flowers and leaves. It's just a fun page.

Spring is around the corner, that's when flowers bloom and birds sing. Less than 2 and half weeks to
go and it will be spring time. YEH YEH, love spring !!!

Inspiration for the colour theme came from "The colour room #71"

Have a great Creating and happy week everyone, enjoy the sun shine :)
*Adriana*



4 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Just Gorgeous!!!
I love what you have done with that Vine punch..... Awesome Idea xx

Lizzyc said...

HI.. wow this is gorgeous! those colors really are wonderful together!! i think there can NEVER be too many flowers on a layout.. but that is just me!! gorgeous.. and yes i am looking forward to spring.. just hope we get a little rain for the gardens first!!xx

Tracey said...

Such a pretty layout......I love the colours and the flowers are gorgeous...you can never have too many.

Witchcrafted Life said...

This gorgeous page is such a dimensional element rich, splendidly lovely delight!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment today, sweet dear!

Wishing you an awesome Monday & week ahead!
Jessica