Friday, September 2, 2011

Guest Feature on "Funtoolas" Blog

Some exciting news to share with you all today
I have been asked by Cindy from "Funtoolas"  to be a Featured guest
for the month of September.

FUNTOOLAS is an etsy based scrapbook store based in USA.
It is an honour and I am so excited to be asked.

You can find it here : http://funtoolas.blogspot.com/

I created 3 layouts and some cards with the September Kit, but today
I will show 2 of the layouts I created. I just love the whimsical, provincial papers and
the gorgeous flowers are just divine.

"Vintage Girls"
I used a sketch from "Pages in time" blog
the photos are from "Megs Garden"vintage collection of papers.



"Three Sisters"



In this layout I used a sketch from "pages in time" blog
It is a layout of my great aunties, they were sisters.
I think the photo wastaken around 1945.
I just love the big flower which is from the September Kit from Funtoolas.
I used glimmer mist on the lace to change colour.




Thanks for looking, and leave any comments if you like, and be sure to check "Funtoolas" blog
I will post the other layout and cards on my blog later.
Have a great week everyone. :)




1 comment:

Tracey said...

WOW Adriana...both your layouts are just beautiful. So many gorgeous details. I love the papers and all those pretty flowers. Congratulations for being a guest designer, I'm sure there will be more to come!