Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Restaurant Rules

My restaurant rules- BW2  (Black with 2 ) September challenge.
Here is my entry for the September challenge, Black with Yellow and blue.
It is a picture of my DD when she was 3 years. We were at a playground with
part of the side of the equipment had decorated with restaurant themes.
She loves to watch Junior Masterchef, and
she says that "One day.... I want to have my own restaurant!!!!!"
It is good to have dreams.......!!!!

Thanks for looking and
for your lovely comments
Have a great week everyone :) *Adriana *

8 comments:

Di Garling said...

Fab layout Adriana. Love your pic & that flower cluster is so yummy too. Great take on the BW2 challenge. Thanks for playing along.
Cheers Di xx

Lizzyc said...

oh this is so cute.. i love all the flowers.. and yes dreams are good.. because they can come true!!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Awwwww, what an absolutely darling page and story (I dreamed of being a chef when I was little, too).


Tons of hugs & joyful Tuesday wishes,
Jessica

Eve said...

this is a beautiful layout thanks for playing along at BW2

FiKenward said...

Beautiful page, I like how you have framed with the mock stitching.

Julie said...

Love this page. The colours work so well with the photo. The cute flower cluster and the flags all work so well together

Heather Jacob said...

wow this is striking ... I adore dark backgrounds they really make the embellies pop !!!! gorgeous work .. hugz x

Tracey said...

Love the colours .....the lace borders and flowers are so pretty. Gorgeous detail:)