Friday, October 4, 2013

Lady Rose - Kaisercraft


Hello everyone,
Three new Kaisercraft papers collections have been released this month, today I am 
sharing some projects with the new papers from called "LADY ROSE"
 These papers are very feminine with the 
elegance of the 1920's.
Here is a tag and card that I have created with these papers.


and here is my layout I created titles "Laugh".




Now all the materials list are on the
Kaisercraft BLOG,and please do check out the other
DT members projects as well.

Thanks for looking, have a good day
Cheers Adriana XX  :)



8 comments:

Helen Wallace said...

Beautiful Adriana...what a gorgeous photo of your DD.

Lizzy Hill said...

Gee! Pretty, pretty papers...love your girl page...I really like the B&W pic against the gorgeous colours:):):)

Cathy McGrath said...

Amazing work! Love all of layering and details. Your work is always gorgeous!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

So sweet!!! :D

Margaret Mifsud said...

Fabulous layout Adriana!! Love those papers and such a gorgeous photo of your DD. Really beautiful page!! ox

Astrid Maclean said...

Totally stunning creations Adriana!!! Like you I have been so busy that I have not been around much and I now see I have missed lots of wonderful work here... :o(

These look fantastic, beautiful looking new papers too!!

Jody said...

vraiment superbe!

Eila Sandberg said...

Beautiful beautiful projects all 3 of them, my fave is the luscious card!! absolutely gorgeous work! xoxo