Saturday, July 7, 2012

WW1 - Just be YOU


White with 1 challenge for July is

WHITE + Polka dots + Tape
Any tape can be used there is no specific colour theme, as are using Polka Dots, you could also use Polka dot papers, you can also use masking, misting or paint to create your polka dots. Tapes - can be washi tape, fabric tape, masking tape, Tim Holtz tapes the list goes on...
Any polka dot papers
Check out the other DT members layouts
and where you can join in too
here

I created my page using polka dots paper from Kaisercraft papers 
in mustard and brown.
Very earthy feel to them, placed assorted Tim Holtz tape around the
edges , under and around the photo,
also I created a measuring tape banner, which has been
folded to hold the banner in place.


All the Alphas are from "Imaginarium Designs" chipboards 

Just be YOU
White with 1  -  JULY challenge

So I hope that I have inspired you to have a go this month
with this challenge, you have until the 30th July to add your link to the
White with 1 blog.

Thanks for looking.........Cheers Adriana XXXX  :)


16 comments:

Sandra said...

Adrian this is gorgeous and I love the photo placed on the left, I seem to place on the right but I love the look of this page.

Unknown said...

Just beautiful- love yellow and black together, and your layering behind the photo is fab!!
xErin

Sandie said...

Gorgeous layout, love the banner!

Scraps of Elegance said...

Darling! I like the background behind the photo.

Chloe said...

Absolutely stunning!! Love all the flowers!

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining the blog hop! :) Great to meet you and see your beautiful ideas!

Lizzyc said...

HI.. this is gorgeous! I love the flowers!!

Eila Sandberg said...

Absolutely love the background behind the piccie! love the dotted blooms. Such a darling page sweetie!

Anna C said...

Love your poka dotted blooms on this!

Lizzy Hill said...

Amazing...love those music strips...have piles of paper & always looking for ways of using them up!!!!!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

This is superb, such a great balance in your colours. And those polka dots work so well with your scrapping style. Gorgeous.

x Marcia

Gayle Price said...

Great page Adriana, love the colour scheme and have always been a fan of tape so love the look of it here on mass. xx

Tracey said...

Love the tapes framing the photo.Your banner is great too, the tape measure looks fabulous!
Ps. thank-you for your kind comments. yes I am a hairdresser...I just do a little at home to fund my paper obsession.hahaha!

Di Garling said...

Fab layout as always Adriana. Those colours look great & I love what you did with the tape too!!
Cheers Di xo

Marelize said...

Gorgeous layout Adriana! Love the flowers.
I quite like this challenge. Am working on something right now. ;)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is fantastic!