Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Glamour Days Cards


Hi there all, just a very quick post, sharing some of my cards
which I created for Couture Creations for CHA 2014
and for the magazine.
These cards are featured in the latest issue of
Creative Inspiration Issue #2

You can grab your copy from your local
scrapbooking store and also have a look HERE.

The dies I created with are
the C0723708 Birdcage &

from the
Glamour Days die collection.


With a touch of Glitzing Glamour Glue over the birdcage.

Now for my other card

C0723714 Dress form
C07273715 Sewing Machine
C0723716 Sewing Kit.





so, you can grab your copy of this magazine from
your local scrapbooking store, or you can view it
It's free and full of inspirational ideas & tips.





As promised in the magazine, 
here are step-by-step instructions for creating 
the Peacock Pride and Peacock Mask projects
and my post for this is 

Couture Creations Product materials 

C0723708 Birdcage 
C0723714 Dress form
C07273715 Sewing Machine
C0723716 Sewing Kit
all from the

Peacock Mask by Adriana Bolzon


Please make sure you add your email address to get the latest newsletters.

Don't forget to join 
Couture Creations FACEBOOK
for all the latest updates from Couture Creations.


Thanks for looking, until next time. 

Cheers Adriana 






8 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Your cards look wonderful.. and that peacock certainly is stunning!

Tracey said...

Beautiful creations as always!

Lizzy Hill said...

Really lovely....my fave is the birdcage - it reminds of Paris [dunno why??!!!]....& that touch of blue! You always do something that just makes your cards shine!!!

debra mejia said...

Really lovely cards. The birdcage is my favorite. I don't know why I am always drawn to bird cages:)

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous cards as always Adriana!! Love that birdcage, it's so pretty!! I'm off to have a look at the mag. Always love your creations Adriana, I get a lot of inspiration here!! Thank you. ox

Helen Wallace said...

Beautiful and original cards Adriana...I love the birdcage one too. However it's the peacock creation that blows my socks off....that's truly amazing :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Beautiful cards Adriana! The birdcage is lovely!

Denise van Deventer said...

Love, love your cards....the design and styling is always to super!