Monday, March 3, 2014

Limelight - Kaisercraft

Hello there everyone, it my turn at Kaisercraft blog this week,
showcasing the new March Papers, there are only 2 this month
"LIMELIGHT" is the name of this new collection
I think this one is going to be a winner, I love all the
elements that come with it.....so,,,,,
and here are my projects

the first is a layout about our day at the zoo
We are lucky to have Pandas living at our local City Zoo,
Here is my Jess not with a real one but a little
statue of one, outside the enclosure of the Pandas........


"Best day Ever" layout



                          

I punched all the flowers with a flower punch,
 I wanted the white colour to stand out on the page.
Next is a 3D wall art, Beyond the page project....
A frame within a frame....this would look great hanging on the wall.









and the last of all,,,,,, is a card........ for any occassion

using the collectables elements from this paper collection.


All the materials list is on the Kaisercraft BLOG

I hope I have inspired you to buy these
new papers from your local scrapbook store......
Thanks for looking!!

I will be back later in the week
with projects that I have created with the
other new paper collection for March from Kaisercraft
called "BluBelle"

Until then
have a great week everyone :)
Cheers Adriana XXX



8 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI..I got these papers on saturday and I think I am going to enjoy using them too.. Your creations are lovely, the frame looks great!!

Cathy McGrath said...

Adriana, your projects look amazing! I love the frame within a frame....perfection!

Marelize said...

These papers look divine! Love your gorgeous projects Adriana. :)

Cindy Gay said...

Love them all and the panels!

Jody said...

C'est vraiment magnifique, j'aime beaucoup tout tes projets avec cette collection.

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous project Adriana! Love all the blossoms! Great photo!

Tracey said...

Your creations show off these pretty papers perfectly...fabulous works of art!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous projects Adriana!! This collection of papers is gorgeous and you've used them to perfection. Love each and every piece, especially the step card. Beautifully done!!! ox