Friday, May 16, 2014

Australian Scrapbooking Ideas #27


Hi everyone.......the lastest issue of 
"Australian Scrapbooking Ideas" Issue #27
is out very soon and
I am very excited to have 4 layouts in this issue.

Using Kaisercraft "Collectables" elements to
decorate your pages. So simple and easy to use
and they are co-ordinated to match the paper collections
perfectly.

Today, I will share two of the layouts that are featured in the magazine.

The first one using the
Kaisercraft - "Now Boarding" papers and Collectables.

These collectables are fabulous for journals and pages about
your holidays and travel project life pages.

Journey - Now Boarding collectables


The second page is using the
Kaisercraft "Limelight" Collectables

I love all the green leaves and flower elements in this
collection of elements.

Panda - Limelight collectables

Now, All the materials and the step by step
on how to make your very own very simple and effective pages,
 are in the magazine, 
so do yourself a favour and purchase ASI #27 magazine at your local 
Scrapbooking store or newsagent shop. 

Until next time, Have a great weekend
Cheers  Adriana  xx  :)

7 comments:

Lizzyc said...

These look wonderful, fabulous ways to use up the collectables!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic layouts! Love the photo of the Sydney Opera House and the panda is so adorable!

Lauren T said...

Wow, that is a lot of collectables! I always find I use up the paper before I use up the collectables.

Lizzy Hill said...

Very, very creative ways to use up those bits & pieces:):) LOOOVE the travel one...but I'm a bit of a travel lover;)!!!!!

Heather Jacob said...

stunning work Adriana ... love all the items you have used ... spectacular x

Denise van Deventer said...

Congrats on the publications, these pages are just gorgeous!

Val-Belle said...

OH WOW! four layouts that is wonderful. That is my fave mag at the moment. Can't wait for it to go digital so I can take it with me when I go away. Love the travel layout - gorgeous photo of Sydney Opera house. Love the vibrant colour.