Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Imaginarium Designs Chipboard - Guest Designer

Hello everyone,

I am excited to share another with project for this month, as Guest Designer for Imaginarium Designs, today I have created a tag and decorated a cover of an old recycled book, using some of the 
fabulous chipboards from "Imaginarium Designs"…. 


Using the following chipboards
IDDD001 Denise Art Deco shapes
IDFR0005 Oval Frame







I painted all the chipboards with white gesso first, then added white embossing powder and embossing ink pad. A sprinkle of gold mica here and there on the base of the tag.











For my last project this month, I used some of the Imaginarium Designs chipboards to decorate a recycled old book cover.

"LOVE" art journal by Adriana Bolzon

Using the following chipboards
IDDL0007 Criss Cross Frame 1
IDFR0005 Oval Frame
Flowers & Birds IDS0026




I painted all the chipboard firstly with white gesso, then added some prills, once  they were all dry, I sprayed some mists of glorious colour. Dabbing gently, other metallic paints here and there.






with the two frames chipboards I used gold embossing and dabbed a a bit of metallic green.







here are all the Imaginarium Designs chipboards that I used for my projects today.



Until next time, Thanks for looking :) 

Thanks for having me here, as Guest Designer this month 


Until next time, Cheers Adriana Bolzon XXX

 





3 comments:

Helen Wallace said...

Beautiful use of chipboard and Mixed media to create these stunning tags. TFS

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow these look wonderful! Love all the chipboard on the tag and stunning use of the chipboard and great texture on the second one!

Denise van Deventer said...

Love these both. Love the tag and adore that art journal cover. Just stunning!