Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My Favourite Destination - ID Chipboards


Hello everyone,

Adriana Bolzon  here today and I am super excited to share with you all, a layout that I have created using some of the fabulous chipboards from "Imaginarium Designs"…. In my layout I tried to make the chipboard compliment my layout photo, the photo is of the the Acropolis of Athens. This is one of my favourite destinations, I do have a few other places I would love to go. We were very lucky to go there and it is an amazing place. I love to visit ancient and lost worlds, this one is mostly in ruins. I wanted the chipboard to look rustic and aged looking too.



The papers are from the Couture Creations "Sea Breeze" designed by Denise Boddey. Firstly I created a textured background for my layout with stamping, texture paste and stencils.

Next I applied thick white gesso to all the chipboard pieces, once dried, I embossed with Ranger Vintage Photo Distress embossing powder. The chipboards now have a great rustic and vintage look to them. This embossing powder doesn't make the chipboard glossy, it is really lovely matt finish to the chipboards




The photo frame I cut in half and adhered it to each side of my photo.



I also adhered some chipboard words at the bottom of my page, and some very delicate vines.







here are all the Imaginarium Designs chipboards that I used for my layout.
Until next time, Thanks for looking :) 

I will be back later this month with another project with the great
chipboards from Imaginarium Designs

Cheers Adriana Bolzon XXX






3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful layout, great photo and love how you have altered the chippies!

Tania said...

Such a gorgeous page Adriana and love the chippies you have used!

Denise van Deventer said...

Love the chippie work and an amazing photo! Fabulous page! ;-)