Wednesday, January 3, 2018

C'est La Vie Collection


Hi everyone, Happy New Year to you all :) 

Hope your year has started off with a great start..... I am really looking forward to a fabulous 2018 with so much to share with you all. 
But firstly, January is usually my time to clean my craft room but most importantly I also love spending more time with my family and friends, especially as it is school holidays. I will be missing in action for a little while but don't panic - I will be back !!!   very soon !!!!!

With regards to paper-crafting and scrapbooking there are so many wonderful new Couture Creations collections coming out this year. 
It's going to be so exciting!! I can't wait to share all the exciting news and collections that will be coming this year.

The first collection is going to be released very soon, in fact, later this month -
 it is called
C'est La Vie - meaning - "Such is Life"
designed by Tina Higgins.

I think this collection is so pretty and very versatile.
The fabulous Design Team members
have all been playing with collection for their blog posts, so make sure you visit the Couture Creations Facebook page for up to the minute fabulous inspirational projects and ideas.
 Leave a comment, we so love to read them XX

Just for a teaser - I have created two cards but I have some more up coming blog posts that are due later this month and in February with this collection.

Thanks for visiting :)  

***
So here is a simple card that I have created - something to get your appetite going for this wonderful paper collection.

Be sure to ask for it soon -
 from your local scrapbooking store.


LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL - Card by Adriana Bolzon










C'est la Vie - Embossing folder card by Adriana Bolzon









C'est La Vie Paper Pads -12 x 12 & 6x6 paper pads




                  C'est La Vie Decoupage sheets and Hot Foil Stamps









C'est La Vie - dies






C'est La Vie - Dies - Embossing folders




C'est La Vie -stencils , stampsets & embellishments



C'est La Vie Chipboards






Thanks for looking - 
Big hugs & Cheers Adriana  XX


2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Have a lovely January, enjoy your time with family! These cards are gorgeous, and that looks like another pretty paper range!!

Denise van Deventer said...

Stunning and beautiful cards! That collection sure is pretty! ;-)
I hope you had a blessed Christmas and wishing you everything of the best for 2018! xx