Monday, February 5, 2018

Take a walk into my Garden !! -- C'est La Vie collection


Hi there everyone
thanks for stopping by here today.
 I am so excited to be sharing a special project that I have created
with the new release
"C'EST LA VIE" from Couture Creations.

I have created a framed canvas using some of the dies and chipboard pieces from the "C'est La vie" collection, together with some gesso and of course, some gold foiling with the Go Press and Foil Machine.  I had some much fun playing with the mix media elements; Anna Griffin Gesso and Embossing Pastes, all of which are available from Couture Creations. 
So, let's go for a walk into my garden!!


I purchased a white light weight 8" x 10" ornate frame from a cheap/dollar shop and rubbed some gold wax around the ornate elements of the edges, 
to distress the frame.
Using a canvas board to create my masterpiece, I firstly created a background with
Anna Griffin White Gesso CO724871 and 
Anna Griffin Embossing Paste CO724870 
together with paint, inks and fibres to create a garden bed, the blue sky and a garden path which leads to the beautiful Gazebo.



Using the fabulous Go Press & Foil CO725032 machine together with Gold foils, I foiled the chipboards from the collection.
I think they look fabulous!

C'est La Vie Hive of Bees chipboards CO725911
C'est la Vie word chipboard CO725917


C'est La VieGazebo decorative die CO725763



To create a bit a texture on the 
C'est La Vie Wrought Iron Gate chipboard CO725919, 
I embossed the chipboards gates with a combination of layers with the
Mirror Gold Embossing powder CO724970
Turquoise Super Sparkles Embossing powder CO724993


Love the cute - C'est La Vie French Bicycle decorative die CO725762


Using the decorative dies
C'est La Vie Geraniums layered die set CO725765
C'est La Vie Collection of Ferns die CO725764
to create a clusters of flowers for the top and bottom of the framed canvas.



I hope you have enjoyed my project for today.
Thanks and big hugs
Adriana XX

Couture Creations List of Materials
Go Press & Foil CO725032 
Gold Vintage Foil CO725355
C'est La Vie Hive of Bees chipboard CO725911
C'est la Vie word chipboard CO725917
C'est La Vie Wrought Iron Gate chipboard CO725919
C'est La Vie Ferns chipboard CO725916
C'est La Vie French Bicycle decorative die CO725762 
C'est La Vie - Gazebo decorative die CO725763
C'est La Vie Geraniums layered die set CO725765
C'est La Vie Collection of Ferns die CO725764
Mirror Gold Embossing powder CO724970
Turquoise Super Sparkles Embossing powder CO724993
Anna Griffin White Gesso CO724871 and 
Anna Griffin Embossing Paste CO724870 







1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Wow this is magnificent... love all the details and it looks so much like a garden path... well done..