Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Day Cards

Hi there everyone, Today is Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Happy Valentine's Day to you all...


To celebrate this day, I have created two very vintage lovely cards 
with the new release "C'EST LA VIE" from Couture Creations. 
Together with the Couture Creations
 "Go, Press and Foil" machine, for some adding touch of vintage foiling..this machine just adds the little extra touch of elegance to any project.




"I Love you" card
I created my first card with a selection of papers from the
C'est La Vie collection together with the Go Press & Foil machine and the
C'est La Vie Intricate Frame Hot foil stamp CO725752, I created the foiled frame, for the centre of my card.



I think this foiled frame can could be used for any occasion.
Once I created the foiled frame, I cut it out and placed it in the centre of my card.



Adding some layered hearts in the centre
and a stamped sentiment "I LOVE YOU",  simple and effective.
adding a trinket from the
C'est La Vie Trinket set CO725776
on the ribbon bow.


For my next card "You are LOVELY" I created the background using the 
C'est La Vie - Ferns Embossing folder C0725767 together with the
Go Press & Foil machine to create a raised and foiled background,
It has a very distress vintage finish to it, which I just love.




Using the New release 
Everyday Sentiments Hot foil stamp,
"You are LOVELY" CO725823




Adding  a cluster of flowers on the side of the card, which I created with one of the images from the
C'est La Vie - Light Rose decoupage sheet - C0725741 



I trimmed off all the white space around the decoupage image and trim off some of the leaves and added it under the pink rose.



I created a ribbon bow and added one of the gorgeous trinket from the
C'est La Vie Trinket set CO725776.




I hope you have a lovely day, until next time,
Thanks and big hugs
Adriana XX




Couture Creations List of Materials
Go Press & Foil CO725032 
Gold Vintage Foil CO725355
Rose Gold Foil CO725694
C'est La Vie Trinket set CO725776
C'est La Vie Intricate Frame Hot foil stamp CO725752,
C'est la Vie paper pad 6x6 CO725738
C'est La Vie Ferns Embossing folder C0725767 
Everyday Sentiments "You are LOVELY" Hotfoil stamp CO725823


***




1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

These cards look beautiful... love the foil..