Friday, July 13, 2018

Golden Happy Birthday Card

Hello there everyone,  today I have a special Happy Birthday card, with touches of gold foiling and some techniques all created in conjunction with the
fabulous Go Press and Foil Machine and foils.

The Hot-foil stamps that I created with are from a special set of hot foil stamps
Couture Creations CO726409 (there are 3 hot foil stamp set- which includes a word sentiment "Happy Birthday", branch tree and a flourish scroll)

I also have made a special video showing all the details on how I foiled the ribbon, the word sentiment and how I created the special branch leaf background. I try to keep my You Tube video short and sweet - the link to video is at the end of this blog post.



HAPPY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY CARD 











The three hot foil stamps - CO726409
Happy Birthday
Branch leaves
Flourish scroll




Here is the link to the video on how to create the elements on this card
with the Go Press & Foil Machine




https://youtu.be/aF53SlL2Hts




Couture Creations List of Materials
Go Press & Foil Machine CO725032
Go Cut and Emboss Machine CO724824
Metal Shim CO725578
Gold Foil Vintage Matte CO725355
HOTFOIL STAMPSET CO726409
Card & Envelope Set 5"x7" CO725815
C'est La Vie - Trinkets set CO725776
Gold Matte Mirror Board CO725410
Other: Ribbon - black satin 22mm thickness

***

Thanks for looking, 
Cheers and big hugs

Adriana XX






1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful card, I love the gold!