Friday, October 12, 2018

Have a lovely Birthday - Card - Le Petit Jardin Collection

Hello everyone Adriana here today and welcome to my next blog post for Couture Creations....
For today I have a special card that I wanted to share with you all using the amazing new release collection from Couture Creations it is called
 "Le Petit Jardin".  
As the name suggests it is a gorgeous flowery garden collection - so pretty are all the embellishments and the hot foiling stamps are so amazing. As you can see in the photo - I hot foiled the Arizona Poppy beautiful hot foil stamp flower with Silver heat activated foil. The effect is really hard to capture on a photo , it looks so amazing in real life as the foiling captures the light.







So to begin with my card was created with a few background details before hot foiling the flower on top of it.

I have created a background with Oxide inks with smooth white card stock.





then I hot foiled the beautiful
"Arizona Poppy hot foil stamp" CO725422 
several times around the coloured/inked card stock, before putting all the layers together to create my card. I made several of these. Using the Silver Iridescent Heat Activate foil. Moving the Hot foil stamp over the platform of my Go Press and Foil machine.



Foiling with hot foil stamps  - with the Go Press and Foil machine
Turn machine on
Open Lid
Place hot foil stamp facing up
Place foil coloured side down onto hot foil stamp
Place cardstock or paper on top 
Close lid and let heat up for 30 seconds
Wind slowly through and back.




The  "Le Petit Jardincollection has so many 
lovely papers, dies and chipboards as well.

Below I have listed the procedure of steps to foil onto Vellum and
foiling onto card stock or paper with hot foil stamps.

Foiling on vellum  - with the Go Press and Foil machine
Turn machine on
Open Lid
Place hot foil stamp facing up
Place foil coloured side down onto hot foil stamp
Place vellum paper on top 
Place 2-3 paper shims for extra pressure
Close lid and let heat up for 30 seconds
Wind slowly through and back.

I do have a You Tube video on how to do this technique
check it out here....it might be a different hot foil sentiment but it's the same technique.






I also die cut some flowers from the collection all the materials are listed in the end of this post. Using the Silver Mirror board for some of the die cuts and also for layering a matt frame around my card.











I love the background effect on my card - it very simple and easy to do
and the effect is so professional.... tell me what you think !!!




Couture Creations List of Materials
CO725935 - Le Petit Jardin Morning Daisy Mini mini die
CO725937 - Le Petit Jardin Evening Branch mini die
CO725936  Le Petit Jardin  Afternoon Geranium mini die
CO725422 - Le Petit Jardin Arizona Poppy flower hot foil stamp
CO725424 - Le Petit Jardin Primrose flower hot foil stamp
CO725355 Go Press and foil machine 
CO725353 Silver heat activated foil
ULT200080 English Beauty card stock
CO724638 Pearls 3mm Petunia
CO725402 Silver Draft line mirror board
Vellum paper
ULT158113 "Have a lovely Birthday" hot foil stamp sentiment

Other: Oxides inks for the background.
***

Thanks for stopping by, 
Cheers and big hugs
Adriana XX








1 comment:

Anet's Crafting said...

Wow Adriana, your card is just beautiful. Love the pretty background you created. Anet x