Monday, April 22, 2019

Moment in time - layout - Gentleman's Emporium collection

Hi there and welcome back, Adriana here today with another layout using the new release paper collection from Couture Creations Gentleman's Emporium
the papers are designed by Denise Boddey.

Here is a sneaky peaky ....




This time instead of foiling the Gentleman's Emporium CO726854 PocketWatch Cut , Foil and Emboss die, I actually inked the whole die and ran it through my die cutting machine. If you have a die cutting machine you can use these Cut and Emboss dies wiht inks, how cool is that. They will cut and emboss all at the same time.
I created several of these and some I cut in half, tucking them under the photograph. I have created a video at the end of this blog post on how to create this cut out pocket watches... check it ..




Here is my layout - the photograph was taken in Germany
Just outside the village town square. 




But firstly I started with the
Gentleman's Emporium 12 x 12 paper CO726825 and stamped randomly around the page and around the edges with the Gentleman's Emporium Ornate mini stamp CO726840, using a brown ink colour pad.




Then I cut out most of the elements tags from the 
Gentleman's Emporium 12 x 12 paper. CO72682.
Then I inked around the edges and placed them behind my matted photograph and also side the photograph.






I embossed the Gentleman's Emporium Filigree Corner chipboard CO726866 with Couture Creations Chunky Cooper embossing powder. Love the distressed look of this, I added this to the top and bottom of my layout.





Adding some foliage, string and flower cluster for additional texture.








Video on how to create the pocket watches with the Cut, foil & Emboss die




Thanks for looking , I hope you have been inspired by this wonderful collection.

Couture Creations List of Materials
 Gentleman's Emporium  PocketWatch Cut , Foil & emboss die CO726854
GENTLEMAN"S EMPORIUM  12 x 12 paper  CO726825 & CO726823
Gentleman's Emporium Ornate mini die set CO726840
Gentleman's Emporium Filigree Corner chipboard CO726866
CO725716 Magnetic Platform for die cutting machine.

Other:
ULT200045 Paper bag card-stock
ULT20008 Denim card-stock


***

Cheers and big hugs
Adriana XX






Follow Couture Creations on Facebook, Instagram and the BLOG
 for fabulous tutorials and ideas from all the Couture Creations Design Team


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous layout, love the clock faces!