Monday, April 15, 2019

Vintage Birthday Cards

Hi there , today I have created with the one of these vintage decoupage sheets, I actually had this sitting in my craft room for such a long time.  
I love using up my craft stash, and thought that these images are very vintage but perfectly team up with some of the Modern Essentials cut, foil and emboss dies.

This time I will not be foiling the die but actually using it like a die but adding ink colour with a pigment ink on top of the die and running it through my die cutting machine.




Inking the die with Brown ink and dusty pink ink before running the die through my die cutting machine.




Adding some flowers and leaves in clusters 
Adding the decoupage images in the centre of cards.











Modern Essentials 
CO726467 - Nesting Butterfly frames  - three piece set includes the butterfly 
(I only used the large from from this collection)



Modern Essentials 

CO726468 - Nesting Treasured Frames 3 piece set (Using only the larger rectangle for my card )




Until Next time - 

Couture Creations List of Materials
MODERN ESSENTIALS CO726467 - Nesting Butterfly frames 
MODERN ESSENTIALS  - CO726468 - Nesting Treasured Frames
Gentleman's Emporium CO726847 - Small sentiments Hot foil stamp
Mirror Board Cardstock Matte Gold CO72541
Go Cut and Emboss Machine 


***

Thanks for stopping by, 
Cheers and big hugs

Adriana XX








1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

These cards are so beautiful.. love the frames and the images on the front too..