Thursday, December 1, 2011

Vintage Summer by the Sea

Meg's Garden Design Team  Challenge - Create projects using the theme "Summer"
Since I love vintage, I decided to do "Vintage Summer by the Sea"
Check out Meg's Garden Blog here http://megsgardenblog.blogspot.com/
for all the other design team members projects.
I created 4 items.
The first is a "Triptych". You may ask, What is that?????
A "triptych" is a work of art divided into 3 sections, it was used very often in the 17th & 18th century.
I used Kaisercraft bay window MDF panels as the base and painted it and decorated it with Meg's Garden papers, collage images and embellishments.
The only items not from meg's garden was the muslim and shells.
I call this project " Vintage Summer by the Sea".
It is self standing project. The panels are attached with raffia, to give it that summer feel.
I loved the little bottle of sand, can you find it the middle panel???, it adds just a touch of summer.

Vintage Summer by the Sea

plate A
I loved all the little embellishments from Meg's Garden, the sea charms and
bottle of sand, raffia, fibres, flowers and ribbons.
I also love the german scrap for corners of the photos.
Go check out Meg's Garden website here: http://megsgarden.com/
on all the range of embellishments she has to offer.

The next item I made was a layout called -  "Vintage Summer Days".
Vintage Summer Days


The next project is an easel card -  "Vintage Summer Babies".



And my last project I created is a "Vintage Summer Photo album"




Cover





I had so much fun creating these projects. A list of all the products  I used to create
everyone of my "Vintage Summer Collection" are on "Meg's Garden" blog.
http://megsgardenblog.blogspot.com/
Please follow this link to Meg's Garden Blog
to view all the list of items I used from "Meg's Garden".
Thanks for looking, your comments are very much appreciated.
Regards
Adriana  :)

6 comments:

Di Garling said...

OMG!!!!! This is all super STUNNING. You have really done an amazing job here Adriana. Absolutely gorgeous.
Cheers Di xx

Lizzyc said...

wow.. what can i say? these are amazing.. i love the vintage pictures you have used and all the embellishments are stunning.. well done on all these creations!

Sandie said...

Your Megs Garden projects are stunning Adriana, really love each project you completed. The vintage look is so appealing, love it!

Gayle Price said...

All gorgeous Adriana !! You have created some really beautiful projects with so much attention to detail....... I love them all. xx

Witchcrafted Life said...

What spellbindingly amazing creations! You've been a super busy, massively creative gal lately, sweet Adriana - wow!!!

Stupendous, inspiringly beautiful work, thank you so much for sharing all of these detailed, awesome projects with us.


Tons of hugs & cheerful December wishes,
Jessica

Denise said...

just love it all, gorgeous
big hugs
Denise