Thursday, December 8, 2011

WW1 - Design Team Member



Some exciting news to share, I am now on the Design Team for
"White with 1". This is a great honour and I am so excited. I love doing
their monthly challenges.
WW1 pushes your creativity to design layouts using
only White as your base plus one other colour or element.
December being the month of Christmas, our first DT Challenge was
to create a layout a

WHITE + CHRISTMAS THEMED + CHRISTMAS PHOTO


Because christmas papers come in so many gorgeous colours and design
we had to use a Christmas range of papers -  and we had to choose papers
that inspire you.
I chose the Kaisercraft ,  "Dec 25th Collection", these papers are
so vintage with rich burgundy, green and gold.
I also loved lace and ribbons so I had to incorporate them in the layout.
The image of Santa is from "Meg's Garden".
And the chipboard flourish is from "Imaginarium Designs" chipboard
which I embossed and inked.
check out the other design teams layouts.... they are just some amazing and
inspiring creations here

http://whitewith1.blogspot.com/

Christmas Joy -  inspired by Kaisercraft "Dec25th Collection" Papers

Thanks for looking,...... I hope that this inspires you....

Bye for now
Adriana :)




16 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

What fabulously great news, Adriana!!! Happiest congrats to you on this new DT post, sweet gal, I'm brimming with excitement for you!

Gorgeous holiday LO - I especially love the floral clustering and that dainty, elegant crochet trim bow.


Oodles of hugs,
♥ Jessica

Sandie said...

Stunning layout Adriana! So excited for you, congratulations on your newly appointed DT position!

Heather Jacob said...

woohoo Adriana huge congrats you are going to be such an asset to WW1 and you are going to love it too .. beautiful page .. love it to bits .. xoxo

just another day said...

congrats Adriana wtg just love your work and this page is stunning
look forward to seeing more pages.
Lindy xo

just another day said...

congrats Adriana wtg just love your work and this page is stunning
look forward to seeing more pages.
Lindy xo

just another day said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gayle Price said...

Congratulations Adriana !!! Your LO is stunning, absolutely beautiful. xx

Jasmine S said...

Soooo excited to see your name on the team too. Congrats.
And your Chrissy page is just so magical and fabulous. I love the bold paper at the top and the white below. Gorgeous details too.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Congrats Adriana, gorgeous page. I've spent the last few Tuesday night with a friend making Christmas cards and she is doing hers with these papers - they are gorgeous. Such beautiful tones. Looking forward to being part of the team at WW1 with you!

xx M

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Hi sweet first of all thanks for the lovely comments on my blog!!!
Congratulations for your DT position!!!You deserved that!!
You did a amazing and wonderful work!!
I wish a wonderful weekend.
Big kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

Di Garling said...

Congratulations Adriana on the DT position over at WW1. I know you will be such a great asset to them. Your work is always so beautiful with so many gorgeous details.
Cheers Di xx

Eila Sandberg said...

WOOT WOOT Adriana! suuupeh news indeed! congrats multissimo! just love your luscious and rich page, totally up my alley too! gold and burgundy are a match made in heaven. xoxoxo

Drea Slee said...

This is SO gorgeous!!! Congrats on your the new DT position!

Patricia said...

it is just perfect!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Congratulations! Your work is beautiful!!! I love your design on this one and the sweet little angel!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Hi sweet Adriana,

Thank you very much for popping by to say hello and see how I'm doing. Sorry for the lack of posts this past week due to the situation with my broken foot. I do certainly have some Christmas cards that I hope to share soon(ish) there, so you'll likely be seeing posts from me again fairly soon. :)


Sending tons of hugs & cheerful Christmas countdown wishes your way!

Jessica