Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry Christmas to Everyone

Wishing you a Very Happy Christmas

To all my loyal followers, to my creative friends, to everyone who looks at my blog, to everyone who reads my blog. To everyone who leaves lovely comments on my blog.
I wish you and your family all the love, peace and
joy in the world this Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you on this most magical day of the year! I hope your stocking is full, your heart is fuller and you are surrounded by family & friends.


Wishing you a very Happy Christmas
Papers & Vintage Image are from "Meg's Garden"
Ornate chipboard frame from "Imaginarium Designs"
I made this Christmas card and dedicate it to the wonderful people in my Design Teams from
("Meg's Garden" & "White with 1") for selecting me and giving me a go. 
I am so fortunate and so ever grateful to be on these design teams. I am throughly enjoying every moment so far and being on these design teams along side so many other talented and creative designers is a dream come true. I look forward to and will be enjoy working with these Designs Teams in 2012. 
It's so exciting.
I also dedicate this card to all my new friends I have made in this blogging world, and also to my new friends in this Scrapbooking World. 


Creating, Inspiring and Dreaming.


I started this blog only this year, it has opened me to new opportunities I never dreamt of.  Thank you.
I am truly blessed.
Next year is a new chapter, new dreams, new creations and hopefully new inspiring ideas.


Thanks again for looking and reading.
Merry Christmas to you all. Take care.
Love Adriana XX








8 comments:

Di Garling said...

What a truly lovely gesture to make a card to display for all your blog friends & followers. I agree with you, this "Land of Blog" is a really an amazing place where you can gather & communicate with like minded people. You do such beautiful work Adriana & sooooo deserve to be on those Design Teams. I wish you & your family a very merry Christmas too. Cheers Di xx

Rachael Funnell said...

Awww!! isn't this Card just Gorgeous & how FAN FAB U LAS are you to make it for all in blogland.....

WISHING you & your Family a WONDERFUL Christmas & a Very HAPPY new year!!
♥♥

Lizzyc said...

Greetings.. oh what beautiful thoughts to all your scrappy friends and bloggers.. i am so glad i found your blog as i have enjoyed every minute and every layout..thank you for all you have given me too this year.. i wish you and your family a most wonderful Christmas and all the very best for 2012..xx

Sandie said...

So pleased you opened your blog, and applied for the DT at Meg's Garden, as our paths crossed due to this.... you are a true inspiration Adriana, and your creations, no matter what they are - are very special, you can see the love you put into 'everything' you do.....

From my family to yours, we wish you and your family a Merry Christmas... and may all your dreams come true for 2012 ....

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a heartwarmingly beautiful post, dear Adriana. Your wish brought sweet tears to my eyes, and is returned with much love (from your Canadian friend) to your and your family, sweet dear.

Thank you deeply for every wonderful comment and moment of support you've given me this past year, I feel blessed to know you.


Endless hugs & blissful holiday wishes,
Jessica

Gayle Price said...

Hey Adriana, what a beautiful post. Your card is just gorgeous, as is all your work. It's been great meeting you and yes being part of a DT is a great challenge and great fun. I wish you and your family a very safe and joyous Christmas. xx

Rania K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rania K. said...

Honestly your prodjects are adorable! I'm a new blogger and a new follower, Thanks for sharing!