Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Captured Moments - Kaisercraft


Hi there everyone
thanks for stopping by,
Today I am showcasing a special project
that I created for Kaisercraft
using the paper collection "Something Blue"
Now as the name suggests, yes it is a perfect
collection for Wedding projects, cards etc.
Very modern and fresh.
 I want to demonstrate, how versatile these
papers are in particularly the
"Captured Moments"  - Celebrate Life Journal cards

Also, I want to show you all that these
papers and journalling cards
can be used for everyday themes, not just Weddings.

Now these journalling cards are great
for all your pocket pages, which are in vogue
at the moment.
but also they are fabulous for your cards and altered art projects.

In today's tip, I will show you what I created 
with just the "Captured Moments" journalling cards
3" x 4" size.




but they are also available in the 4" x 6" size, as well.
So with some Collectables, flowers and punches
and one 12 x 12 white card stock for the background.





I created this page.
"Enjoy the little things"




Very fresh and modern
and very simple to do.
In fact, it all came together so amazingly in just a few minutes. :)

Applying other cards on top of each other
and also using border punches etc.

I also created this table stand
which will be featured last week on the blog
with the "Something Blue" papers but the "Fall in Love" sign is a 
Captured Moment journalling card. 




well I hope I have inspired you
to create and use "Captured Moments" cards
in different way....

Happy Crafting everyone  !!!!    :)

Cheers Adriana XX


6 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

Something Blue looks fabulous! I love the page you created...such a striking design and so pretty! Super table stand to!

Lauren T said...

The cards look great layered on top of each other like that.

Lizzyc said...

These look wonderful.. love how you have layered up the cards.. great table stand too..

Helen Wallace said...

Love the fresh, crisp, on trend look of this page :D

Rachael Funnell said...

2 FANTASTIC projects working with the Something blue collection....

Lizzy Hill said...

You always surprise me with your versatility as a scrapper....loving your CAS approach & those cards...MWAH!!! And then your card....LOOOOVE that flower cluster...must remember to remember PL cards are great for greeting cards:):)!!!