Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Heirloom - Kaisercraft


Hi there everyone
thanks for stopping by today,
Today I am showcasing my projects 
that I created for Kaisercraft
using the paper collection HEIRLOOM

This paper collection is great for
all your family history pages and vintage pages.
I do love this collection.

I created a layout, card and Mini Dresser stand

Here are my projects
Firstly is the mini Dresser stand






My card




My layout, "Family Portrait"




This photo is a mother's family taken around 1950.

Thanks for looking everyone
I hope I have inspired you to create
with these wonderful new paper collection
from Kaisercraft.

Have a great day
Cheers Adriana XXX
:)

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI!! Oh wow the dresser looks amazing, I love the cluster on top and the buckles look great too.. fabulous card and what a family in that photo.. beautiful vintage layout!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Yes, I'm with the Other Lizzy...that 'dresser' is super cute & I especially love the 'top dressing'...the LO is gorgeous, too....lovely, lovely layers going on there:):)

Margaret Mifsud said...

I agree with both Lizzys, that little dresser is gorgeous. You make the most unique projects Adriana ... absolutely awesome. Love the card with all those yummy layers and your layout is fabulous as well. A great family photo and a stunning vintage page!! ox

Denise van Deventer said...

Love these projects...love the dresser and the layout...amazing! Love the vintage feel..

Tracey said...

Beautiful work......love the dresser!