Monday, June 16, 2014

Something Blue - Kaisercraft

Hi there everyone
thanks for stopping by today,
Today I am showcasing my projects 
that I created for Kaisercraft
using the paper collection "Something Blue"
Now as the name suggests, yes it is a perfect
collection for Wedding projects, cards etc.
I think they are very modern and fresh paper collection.

I created a layout, card and Table Number stand!

Here are my projects
firstly is the Table Number stand
These would look great on the each table 
at a Wedding Reception....









Here is my card
"Happy Ever After"







and Here is my layout
"You & Me"




Be sure to check my blog all this week for all the projects
using the latest paper collections for this month.

Thanks for looking
Have a great day
Cheers Adriana XXX

7 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

sensational and loving the pic of you and hubby xxoxo

Helen Wallace said...

Three gorgeous projects Adriana. What a good idea to have the table numbers decorated beautifully. The wedding page is simply divine :D

Lizzyc said...

These look wonderful! I do like that paper range..

Lizzy Hill said...

The cards are LOVELY & the LO is fabulous...adore those 'vertical' lines of pp that you've used on it...it does work VERY well for weddings!!!

Heather McMahon said...

Fabulous Adriana! I love the table number - what a great idea!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Fabulous projects!! Love the table number, the cards are really gorgeous and I especially love your LO with that gorgeous photo!! Each one of these is absolutely stunning!! ox

Denise van Deventer said...

Beautiful projects...Love the layout and card here! I have admired that leaf diecut of yours for ages...it really is super! Beautiful blooms too!