Sunday, July 10, 2011

HOPE

HOPE - to look forward to with Confidence or Expectation.


This week I decided to do a page inspired by two blogs
"The Colour Room Sketch #66" & "Bird is the word- Hope"
It is a picture of my nephew, isn't he is so cute.
I tried not to make it too girly, but the colour room sketch this week had the ideal colour to start with.
The chipboards are from 'Imaginarium Designs".
I used texture paste and a stencil to create depth and texture to the layout on the side of page
I truly HOPE you all have a fabulous week . Thanks for looking :) *Adriana*





3 comments:

Tracey said...

What a fabulous layout....gorgeous photo too! I love the colour combinations you have used and the little cluster of flowers is so pretty!

Kirsty said...

He is cute :)
I love the layered scalloped borders you have used, and GREAT technique with the texture paste and stencil! Love it!

Rachael Funnell said...

Ohhhhn WOW! Love the Design of this LO....
Also that Gesso looks SO Amazing!!!
I've used Gesso before BUT, your looks Totally Awesome!!!
Maybe I will have another go....hehehe
Thanks for Playing along @ BITW!
xx