Sunday, November 20, 2011

YOU - WW1

Over at "White with 1" this month challenge is

White (as per usual) + Bright colour + Flowers

I had these blue coloured flowers -
patina, sea breeze and soft blue,
in my stash of supplies in a box.
It is not a colour I use at all, but thought it would look good
doing this challenge with this palette of
bright blues and white background.
here is a link to White with 1 blog
have a look at the other design teams layouts.
http://whitewith1.blogspot.com/
here is my take on the challenge titled  -  YOU

White + Bright (blue) + Flowers challenge - November 2011
YOU - are simply ONE of a KIND.
Imaginarium designs chipboards - picket fence and alphas

I used a small flower stamp and distress stain (broken china) to create that stamped effect .
Some of the flowers look a bit green in the photo but they are definitely blue.
Thanks for looking
have a good day
*Adriana*  :)

9 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

magnificent Adriana .... you really nailed the blue it looks awesome ... hugz x

Rachael Funnell said...

WOWZERS!! Adriana.....
This is Utterly GORGEOUS....
I really REALLY love the Affect of the Flower Stamp & Distressing (Broken China)
Such Cleverness!!!!!
Also love the Added mini Flowers on the Photo (headband).......

THANKS for all your blog LOVE!!!
Much Appreciated ♥♥
Have a Wonderful Week
♥♥

Sandie said...

What a gorgeous layout!! I always enjoy seeing all your WW1 projects...

Di Garling said...

Totally stunning Adriana. Beautiful.
Cheers Di xx

Witchcrafted Life said...

Tremendously sweet page. I love the sense of serenity and elegant, beautiful details.

Thank you deeply for your thoughtful, sweet blog comment today, dear gal, your words and wishes me a lot to me.


Tons of hugs,
Jessica

Gayle Price said...

Oooh ! So, so pretty. I love your page. The way you have used the stamp is just gorgeous. Beautiful page Adriana. xx

just another day said...

Just awesome Adriana!!! love the colours and all the details..thanks for playing along at WW1

Al Hannah said...

Wow Adriana, that layout is stunning!

Paula said...

Such a beautiful layout! Love all your details! :)