Wednesday, January 4, 2012

White with One - DT Challenge JAN 2012

White with One challenge this month is to use

WHITE + LIME GREEN + BUTTONS

I went through all my stash of boxes and found all these cute buttons
that were green & lime green.

I made this layout of DD (again) (the light in my/our life)
This really was a challenge for me as Green is not usually a colour
I would use. But is was so much fun.
This is what I created. I even made those big silky flowers myself.
I think they are great, what a great idea - use some of scrap stash and make things
like flowers etc.

YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE
WW1 - DT CHALLENGE JAN 2012
So, please pop in to White with 1 Blog here   http://whitewith1.blogspot.com/

and check out the rest of the DT creations, they are so amazing :)
thanks for looking
Adriana xx :)

8 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

SENSATIONAL Adriana!!
The buttons look FANTASTIC & the Layers are Wonderful...
ALL in ALL TOTAL GORGEOUSNESS!!!
♥♥

Sandie said...

Its so pretty Adriana, the green - well you actually have me liking green!! One of these days I will have to come join you in WW1...

Jasmine S said...

Oh Wow. You have rocked the challenge, especially with the buttons. They look perfect. What a gorgeous photo and love the green button in her hair.

Di Garling said...

Super gorgeous as always Adriana. I will definately be doing this challenge as green is my all time favourite colour!! Love what you have done with all those yummy buttons. Cheers Di xoxo

Anna C said...

The green really pops on this, gorgeous! And so is your dd!

Lizzyc said...

HI.. this looks gorgeous.. these colors are actually quite soft together and i love all the buttons!!

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a fresh, sweetly gorgeous page. There's something so calming, yet uplifting at the same time about the zesty green colour palette at work here.


Thank you for the endless creative inspiration!
Jessica

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Green's not my fave colour either, but you did so well with it. I love your little silk flowers, nicely done.