Sunday, March 11, 2012

Imaginarium Designs - March DT Projects

Can't believe it is already March and I am going to show you all 
my next month DT project for Imaginarium Designs.
I am so fortunate and honoured to play with some of the
 most awesome chipboards from 
Imaginarium Designs.

Check out the other design teams projects every day
and join the ID blog here
and also check out the Ning site, please join
and become a member here


My project I have called "HOPE",
the chipboard altered Billboard stand,
which Jane has designed herself, it is so unique.
Thankyou Jane for allowing me to create this altered art piece.
I covered it with Sweet Nothings paper collection from Kaisercraft.
and glued it all together.
Then I added the wonderful chippies from Imaginarium Designs.


HOPE - MARCH ID DT PROJECT

Imaginarium Designs chipboard used for this project

Mini bird cage - IDT0019
Edward Relief - IDC0009
Heart top picket fence IDB0005
Chipboard billboard stand - new release

Front view




Back View


Thanks so much for looking, and thank you for any comments
you leave on my blog, love to read them and always appreciate them.

Hope you have a great week. 


Cheers Adriana XXXX

12 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

omgosh..just beautiful! love it! enjoy your weekend! ~hl

Di Garling said...

Such a thing of beauty Adriana. You are truly inspirational.
Cheers Di xo

Cathy said...

WOW so beautiful Adriana.. adore the little birdie in the nest and all your sweet details!! :))

Heather Jacob said...

OMG !!! Adriana these are exquisite .. you have outdone yourself ... sooooooooooooooooo awesome my friend .... beautiful work xoxox

Lizzyc said...

How lovely! i love that quote too!

Kathy Sheely said...

Love what you did here! They are both adorable!

Solange Marques said...

What a wonderful projects Adriana!!!
Love them!!

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely adorable piece - I love it! You are so clever :-)

Tracey said...

Just fabulous.....love it:)

Al Hannah said...

This is so sweet Adriana ... absolutely beautiful :)

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Beautiful work Adriana, sweet and stunning.

Michele said...

Adriana, this is so cute, I can hardly stand it! You are so talented, I just love your work. That little bird just made me smile, gorgeous details, so totally cute!