Thursday, January 9, 2014

Spring Bloom


Hi everyone, today I am sharing my projects that I have created with the latest paper collection from Kaisercraft this month. This one is called, 



I created a layout, "Sweet Moments"
with my beautiful Jess at the age of 2, playing
in the Garden.
Such a bright and joyful paper collection
I covered the whole layout with all the papers
this time.








Here is a small square Framed project
"We are always better together"




and here is my card,"Making Moments Happen"



  
.....all the material list
and other fabulous projects from other DT members
are on the Kaisercraft BLOG...please do go and check it out..



Have a great day....Thanks for looking
Cheers Adriana XXX

8 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

I love all the borders and pretty portrait!

Denise van Deventer said...

Such a sweet page and love all the diecuts and the little flower border! Very pretty! ;-)
Beautiful cards too, love the first one! Love the design!

Lizzyc said...

This is such a sweet paper range and perfect for your lovely photo and love the bright happy feel to the cards too..

Tracey said...

I adore your flower clusters, so so pretty! Gorgeous work Adriana! Happy New Year :)

Cathy McGrath said...

Fabulous designs!

Helen Wallace said...

Beautiful projects Adriana. Especially like your bold take of pink with the orange and greens on the layout. How cute is that little toddler? Delish

Margaret Mifsud said...

Fabulous page Adriana, so bright and cheerful and such a cute photo!!! Love the frame and card as well ... awesome!! ox

Sandra said...

I would never have thought to use the colours in this range with the colours in the photo but they really make it pop, really gorgeous.