Thursday, May 29, 2014

Mister Fox - Kaisercraft

Hi there everyone
thanks for stopping by
Mister Fox  is another brand new paper collection from Kaisercraft
this month and here are my projects using this collection.

We were very lucky this year to travel to Sydney, Australia
and one of the highlights was visiting the Taronga Zoo.
Here is double page spread - one is a normal page and the other
is more of Project Life page.....I think it looks great together
in my album - as I had so so many photos, this tells about seeing the
elephants at the Zoo .....I think there will lots more photos of 
other animals at the Zoo to come. :)















Here is a card I made with this collection.


and this is my favourite project a 3D wall art using this paper collection.
I loved making this and love this decor piece too.


well that's all for today
thanks for looking
and have a great day XX

Cheers Adriana :)

7 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Very striking. Like how you used the "card" pices.

Lizzyc said...

These are really lovely, you have made such a different array of creations with these papers.. great memories!

Lizzy Hill said...

Fabulous! LOOOVE the idea of the double page done like that...clever thinking & I will be doing this myself! Your wall art is really lovely, too...such great words, eh???!!!!

Heather McMahon said...

Wow - there's a lot of work gone into this post! Love it all. The traditional scrap page opposite a PL one is a fab idea. We should be able to mingle the two. Love the card and the wall art is amazing!

Helen Wallace said...

Three gorgeous projects Adriana.....especially love the elephant page :)

Tracey said...

More fabulous creations Adriana! I'm mixing project life and full pages, I really like how it looks in the album too!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow!! A fabulous array of projects Adriana!! Love the double elephant page, the mix of scrap page and project life is awesome!! The card is gorgeous too but I must say the wall art is my fave!! Gorgeous papers and beautifully done!! ox