Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Little Man - Couture Creations


Hello there everyone, Adriana here again, and
is it my turn again today at Couture Creations.
I am so lucky to be able to create and play with so many
wonderful papers and products from Couture Creations.


"Little Man" - Layout




Today I have created a layout, featuring my cute nephew.
Using some of the papers from 
Paper Pads 12'x 12' the new released
SEW JO  also available from Couture Creations.

Here are the papers from the Paper pad that I used
for my layout.




I cut two of the Metricon - "Art Deco Border"  C0723738
and placed them on the side of photograph.




I cut all the little quilted triangles for the "Sew Jo" papers.






I also cut one "Anchor" CO723521 - the Secret Treasures Dies.




I also used some Imaginarium Designs chipboard for title and
double arrow and boy reading book image. (cute)





Couture Creations Materials
Please make sure you add your email address to get the latest newsletters.

Don't forget to join 
Couture Creations FACEBOOK

for all the latest updates from Couture Creations.
Thanks for looking
Cheers Adriana xx:)


6 comments:

Helen Wallace said...

Such a cute boy's page with the bright colours and turn layering :)

Home sweet home said...

Lovely and stunning page:)

Merethe

Cathy McGrath said...

Fabulous design Adriana!

Lizzyc said...

Lovely layout, those papers are perfect for a soft male layout.. love the banners!

Lizzy Hill said...

You are lucky to use their products....but they are lucky to have you designing for them!! I adore how you've used those triangles...they look soooo good...& those layers behind the photo are YUM! Fabulous colours for this one, too....I think it's a new FAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the multicolored banner.