Saturday, January 17, 2015

Creative Inspirations Magazine #7 & Pretty Cards


Hello!! there everyone, thanks for stopping by today,
is it my turn again at Couture Creations

Today I have created two cards with various diecuts from 
Couture Creations and along with the beautiful new papers,
from Couture Creations.

BUT, I have some more exciting news…


I created a "Very Wise Old Owl" with Couture Creations
leaf dies with the new release Everyday Essentials  collections,
and it is on the front cover of latest
Issue 7 Creative Inspiration magazine.
Very excited to have my Wise Owl on the cover :)



Here is my original creation, 
creative with many leaf dies…..




In this magazine it is showcasing the Jan/Feb 2015 Releases
Everyday Essentials
Frames n Frills
Background Savvy
also the
Vintage Rose Garden Patterned Papers 
& 
Vintage Rose Dies

and you get your first look at our new
Flower Collection

Ask for the Creative Inspiration magazine at your local paper-crafting store 
or view it online 



now for my two quick and easy cards.....




With the first card -  I cut three of the 
Vintage Rose Diecut - Celtic Leaf C0724048
and also cut three square backgrounds for each diecut

Celtic Leaf C0724048

also I cut some Vintage rose papers and adhere to the card, adding a flourish chipboard from Imaginairum Designs.




 Here is the finished card.....I placed a touch of Glitter Glitz on chipboard and also added some flowers.
Added foam tape under each celtic square for a more 3D effect.





for my second card "Happy Birthday" card
 I used a Floral Lace diecut - Daisy Doily C0724006





which I mounted on a Nesting Scallopped circle diecut and then 
I cut in half and place on top an bottom of the 
cardstock. Using the Vintage rose papers, for the background.
I also cut 2  Merry Little Christmas die cut- Christmas Branch C0723913



Although this vine/branch is themed for christmas, 
there is nothing to stop you from using it as a leaf embellishment 
with flowers.





Here is the finished card with Imaginairum Designs chipboard 
word "Happy Birthday"
on the leaves and chipboard words.











Thanks for looking

Cheers Adriana xx:)



Please make sure you add your email address to get the latest newsletters.

Don't forget to join 
Couture Creations FACEBOOK

for all the latest updates from Couture Creations.






8 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

You really are the Queen of die cutting! Lovely cards; AWESOME owl....soooo creative. Love him - especially his eyes!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Well done on getting your owl on the cover, he looks magnificent! and love the cards too..

Tone-Lill said...

Congrats on your front cover owl Adriana...it looks like magic...love the cards too...you really know how to work those dies :)

Cindy Gay said...

I love the owl.

Denise van Deventer said...

Congrats on the owl cover....so awesome for you! The owl is really fabulous and so amazingly creative...love it! Your cards so beautiful too! ;-)

Paula said...

Wow, how cool is that owl...fantastic! Congrats to you! Lovely cards too.

Tracey said...

Amazing Owl......a real work of art. Love your pretty cards too! Have a great week!

Jody said...

Vraiment magnifique ton Hibou il est trĆØs inspirant.